Cher Doorstop by Wedgies
Cher the Shopping Addict: Dressed in high heels, a designer dress, and with a dream to work at one of the world’s top fashion magazines, Cher likes nothing more than shopping until she drops. Her credit card debts however have left her with no option but to doorstop until she drops.
- Cher was made by Wedgies, a UK based company.
- This item is hand-painted
- This item was made in Sri Lanka
- Should Cher need to be cleaned, we suggest a damp cloth only. No chemicals, please. Cher may have a reaction.
- A little more about Wedgies: "We inject personality and life into all of our products, taking inspiration from the modern, the retro, the cool, the not-so-cool, the famous, the not-so-famous, stereotypes and much more. Our aim is to deliver a high-quality, handmade product with excellent design and something that will ultimately bring a smile to your face. Wedgie is proud to be part of an incentive scheme based in Sri Lanka aimed at the empowerment of men and women based in rural areas of the country. Unpainted doorstops are delivered directly to employees’ houses, along with paints, brushes and tools. Once painted and completed, the Wedgies are paid for on collection. This allows people in rural communities the convenience of earning an income whilst going about their daily routines."