Freeda Doorstop by Wedgies
Freeda the Female Artist: With her large brows and colorful outfits, there’s no missing Freeda as she props open your door. One of the few in the Wedgie family who embraces alone time, leave her on door duty for too long and she might just produce an enviable body of artistic work.
- Freeda was made by Wedgies, a UK based company.
- This item is hand-painted
- This item was made in Sri Lanka
- Should Freeda need to be cleaned, we suggest a damp cloth only. No chemicals, please. Freeda may have a reaction.
- A little more about Wedgies: "We inject personality and life into all of our products, taking inspiration from the modern, the retro, the cool, the not-so-cool, the famous, the not-so-famous, stereotypes and much more. Our aim is to deliver a high-quality, handmade product with excellent design and something that will ultimately bring a smile to your face. Wedgie is proud to be part of an incentive scheme based in Sri Lanka aimed at the empowerment of men and women based in rural areas of the country. Unpainted doorstops are delivered directly to employees’ houses, along with paints, brushes and tools. Once painted and completed, the Wedgies are paid for on collection. This allows people in rural communities the convenience of earning an income whilst going about their daily routines."