Pam Doorstop by Wedgies
Pam the Air Hostess: The leading hostess at Wedgie Airlines, Pam is all smiles, pleasant- ries and fluttering eyelashes. She’s clocked more air miles than most of us have had hot dinners, and is a proud platinum member of the Mile High Club. Pam likes to take time out by getting frisky in cockpits, and propping doors open.
- Pam was made by Wedgies, a UK based company.
- This item is hand-painted
- This item was made in Sri Lanka Should
- Pam need to be cleaned, we suggest a damp cloth only. No chemicals, please. Pam may have a reaction.
- A little more about Wedgies: "We inject personality and life into all of our products, taking inspiration from the modern, the retro, the cool, the not-so-cool, the famous, the not-so-famous, stereotypes and much more. Our aim is to deliver a high-quality, handmade product with excellent design and something that will ultimately bring a smile to your face. Wedgie is proud to be part of an incentive scheme based in Sri Lanka aimed at the empowerment of men and women based in rural areas of the country. Unpainted doorstops are delivered directly to employees’ houses, along with paints, brushes and tools. Once painted and completed, the Wedgies are paid for on collection. This allows people in rural communities the convenience of earning an income whilst going about their daily routines."